Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC’s goals. Model and communicate expectations to
all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
• Coordinate and coach Film Crew to perform the “Essential Functions” of their positions.
• Reinforce “Wardrobe 101” policy with Film Crew.
• Observe Film Crew performance and provide feedback to management for discipline and performance evaluations.
• Optimize Film Crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
• Lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
• Assist management with floor operations.
• Assign registers/distribute banks (e.g., box, concession, guest service, arcade, etc.).
• Supply change, as needed.
• Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
• Pull, count and reconcile cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers.
• Prepare deposits and banks.
• Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain and balance cash handling fund.
• Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
• Assist in the preparation of the Film Crew Schedule, with final weekly document approval from a manager.
• Assist with the inventory process.
• Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
• Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
• Perform other duties as directed by management.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
• One year supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
• Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
• Approved trainer experience and/or booth certification.
A list containing Access and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks
See Indeed.com to apply.