The following criteria are established for the awards.
· This scholarship is for two veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces in the amount of $250 each
· Applicants must enroll full-time in an associate degree program
· Applicants must have earned at least 12 credit hours prior to applying for the Ollie W. Clark Scholarship
· The recipient must have and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
· There will be no automatic renewal, applicants must apply each year
· Two scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $250 each and will be credited each recipient’s account and is restricted to tuition, fees, books, and course related supplies purchased through the Kaskaskia College Bookstore, childcare provided by the Kaskaskia Children’s Learning Center and food tokens to be used in the Kaskaskia College Cafeteria