- Successful completion of the Entrance Exam with an 80% or better score. This exam may be repeated one time.
- Current EMT/Basic or EMT/intermediate license and the old curriculum.
- Current Healthcare provider CPR card or equivalent course as recognized by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Successful completion of Anatomy and Physiology course (including lab) prior to start of Paramedic II course.
- Minimum Hepatitis Vaccine and TB skin test.
- All exam and immunization fees are the responsibility of the student.
© 2016 Kaskaskia College - 27210 College Road - Centralia, Illinois 62801 - (618)545-3000 (800)642-0859