The following admission requirements are in accordance with Illinois law. The law requires that
programs not having sufficient space and resources to accommodate all applicants will accept those applicants best qualified, using rank, ability, and achievement
test scores as guides, with preference given to students residing in the district or a joint agreement district.
- Kaskaskia College application for admission. Currently enrolled students: admission worksheet will also serve as an application to this program. Another KC application is not necessary.
- Completed Massage Therapy Admission Worksheet.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. recipient.
- Math test scores or ACT/COMPASS within the last 5 years.
- Coursework: Biology (high school or college), Algebra (Algebra I in high school or equivalent of at least MATH 101 at Kaskaskia College).
- Official college transcripts from other colleges if you are using this credit for admission or transfer.