returning student is anyone who has graduated from Kaskaskia College or has been inactive for one year or more. All returning students must complete the Student Admissions Form.
- Paper Format
Returning students should follow the "Seven Steps to Enrollment" with some exceptions. These exceptions may or may not include the following:
- Transcripts do not need to be submitted if they have been submitted before.
- Official transcripts do need to be submitted if the returning student is pursuing a degree or certificate and college credit has been attained at another institution since attending Kaskaskia College.
- Unofficial transcripts may need to be submitted to prove prerequisites for the returning student just taking a course but
not pursuing a degree or certificate at Kaskaskia College.
- If placement has already been established, it is not necessary to take a placement test. (Some exceptions may exist for special admit programs)
- Returning students who have been inactive for one year or more
cannot register online.
- Should see an academic advisor. Especially if he/she is changing major or pursuing an additional degree or certificate.
*Your Kaskaskia College student ID number does not change. If you are unaware of your ID number, please come to the Main Campus or any of our Education Centers with a photo ID to be given your number.