Get your new KC ID Card!
All KC staff, faculty, and students will need to acquire their KC ID card for college uses and purposes.
The card processing is underway at the Welcome Center Desk on the Main Campus or at the Front Office of the
Education Centers and the Vandalia Branch Campus. After completing your registration form your picture will
be taken and your card will be mailed to you.
How to get your ID card:
Please bring a valid photo ID (Driver’s license, military ID, etc.) Students you will need to also present
your current class schedule along with your picture ID
The new cards will have your photograph and identification number. There is no fee for the first card.
- Your ID Card Usage:
- Your KC ID Card is currently used for identification purposes and for verification of your current registration status in the Bookstore, Cashier’s office and Financial Aid office. Student ID Cards may also be presented at special Student Activity functions for free participation, admissions or discounts, as advertised.
- Your KC ID Card is also your KC Library Card. Your card will have your KC Library Bar Code, which you may activate at the Library or online.
- Renewing Your KC ID Card:
- Each KC ID Card for students will be valid for the semester in which you obtain it. Each semester thereafter, you will need to renew your card by presenting your ID card and a copy of your semester schedule.
- The Library Bar Code does NOT need to be renewed, it will renew automatically.
- Lost/Stolen/Replacement Cards
- There is not a charge for the first KC ID Card, and for replacement cards due to name/title changes.
- The replacement fee of $5.00 will be assessed for any other replacement, including lost or stolen cards.